Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Launch of late Summer/early Autumn swap

Post Thanks / Like

add me please
    http://simbablogspot.blogspot.com

hopefully this will link to my blog!

Post Thanks / Like

Hi, thought I'd better bump this up, as so far there are only two of us swapping. Owing to the fact that October is bearing down on us, I think it might be an idea to extend the swap dead line until mid to late October, to allow for those thinking "we'll I won't bother this time, I'll have a go next time".

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Folk,

Just bumping this list up as a reminder and say its not too late to join us. Owing to the fact that October is only a week away and I have to date only received one envelope, I think it a good idea to push the swap back to mid to late October, to give everyone a chance to get their ATCs in.

So the list looks like this:

LorraineJ
    Helen S
    Kitten with claws
    Wellington
    Papercraftbycarole
    Milllburn
    Victoria
    Angela

Post Thanks / Like

I've never made an ATC so don't really know what's involved. Does the card have to be a specific size? I think I'd like to have a go, but need a little more information before I commit myself.

Any help will be most appreciated. Thanks.

Beth. x
    My crafty blog

Post Thanks / Like

Hi, there are no hard and fast rules when it comes to ATCs, like all swaps, the main thing is to have fun. The bits you need to know are on the 'stickied' thread "what is needed for ATCs". Can't get the link to work this morning. Owing to the fact the ATC surface is so much smaller, I'd advise steering clear of using papers with big patterns, big embellishments ie scale your work down. I hope you will decide to take the plunge and PM me with your details. It was decided quite a while ago that I'd make suggestions as to what people could do for a theme if they are stuck, but anything goes, so creativity isn't hampered.

I say this every time, but please don't forget your SAE

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Lorraine, I will check out the 'sticky' and get back to you. I should, of course, have looked before I posted, but being half asleep this morning, it just didn't occur to me
    My crafty blog

Post Thanks / Like

thanks Lorraine, I need a do by date sometimes, next week is Tax return then the fun of my 1st ATC's

Post Thanks / Like

I'm feeling very virtuous, as I've done mine However, having looked at the photos of the last ones which were are all lovely, I noticed the creative and poetic names that they have been given. When this round of ATC's are shown, I apologise for the very practical names I have given mine :dull: !! I have to say that, as a newbie to ATC's, and to swaps or any kind, I was quite excited to make them though. Cxxx

Post Thanks / Like

Don't worry about it Carole - you don't have to give them a title at all...

My ATCs are next on my 'to do' list for this month - it got a little more hectic than expected card-wise this month with the kids getting invites to parties as soon as they went back to school,so I got a little delayed.
    Don't get your knickers in a twist; nothing is solved & it makes you walk funny....

My Womblings

Post Thanks / Like

I haven't made an ATC in ages and I used to love doing them, so please add me in too Lorraine. Is it the same as the swaps you used to do before.... make 3 and send them all to you ..... with an SAE to get 3 back?