Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: September Card Swap Recieved

In the picnic basket next to the jam sandwiches
    Post Thanks / Like

Welly, what a clever take on the theme. I didn't even think along those lines I thought along the myth & magic lines, but then I am a witch, lol

Post Thanks / Like

Received this lovely dragon from LorraineJ earlier this week, love the pearly colours
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like

Welly - don't know how I managed to miss your brill Egyptian card, what a clever idea, very different, you do have some marvellously original ideas! :star:

Lorraine - that is really pretty, not surprised dragons have been such a popular choice for this swap, who doesn't love dragons, eh? :star:
    When your horse follows you without being asked, when he rubs his head on yours, and when you look at him and feel a tingle down your spine...you know you are loved.

In the picnic basket next to the jam sandwiches
    Post Thanks / Like

What a handsome dragon. I know it would be terrifying if they really did exist, but what majestically gorgeous creatures they would be.

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry Marzipan, your card has been put to one side to scan for weeks and I only came across it today. Its gorgeous.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like

That's sooooo sweet, nice one Marzi - poor old fairies came up a bit short in this swap I think, definitely losing out to dragons in the popularity stakes....! lol :star:
    When your horse follows you without being asked, when he rubs his head on yours, and when you look at him and feel a tingle down your spine...you know you are loved.