Thread: Which Size Card Please?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Which Size Card Please?

Has anyone bought the new multibuy set of La Pashe Framin Christmas cards from crafters companions? I've had this problem before in deciding which size card you are supposed to get for these. On the site it recommends the large aperture (out of stock tho) but on another site I've seen the smaller size which it says is for the A5 framin cards. Looking at the design sheets I'd have thought an A5 aperture would be needed but the frame looks as though it'll only fit an A5 card too!

Post Thanks / Like

The die cut Framin' designs have both background and die cut elements on one A4 sheet, so yes, you'd need the smaller Framin' cards for them. If you look on the Imag-e-nation site (which is the retail side of La Pashe), it confirms that the smaller cards are required. HTH :)

Post Thanks / Like

When I bought some I also bought one of each packs of cards so I can use them as a template. They use quite a bit of card to make the 3 section non-standard size card.
    "Many will walk in and out of your life,
    But only true friends will leave paw prints in your heart."

Those who believe a dog has no soul have never looked in the eyes of a German Shepherd.