Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Wedding card using Lily of the Valley stamp

In the picnic basket next to the jam sandwiches
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi Mummybear welcome to the friendliest and craziest forum around. Love your card, very elegant. Where did you get that lush ribbon?

When I saw your name I thought my Daughter had signed up and was playing a trick on me. I am an avid Charlie Bear collector and her pet name for me is Mummy Bear!

Lin

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Mummybear & a big hello & welcome from me too! :hi:

Your card is gorgeous, very very sweet without bordering on the 'twee'.....! lol
    I love all the elements you've used, they all work really well together & your design is lovely in the fact that there's loads to look at yet it doesn't come across as 'busy', very clever.....& obviously very well planned! :star:
    When your horse follows you without being asked, when he rubs his head on yours, and when you look at him and feel a tingle down your spine...you know you are loved.

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Rainbowwand - st.com?????? not me...

Ps. thanks for the warm welcome. x

Post Thanks / Like

Good morning LoobyLou and Kitten with claws,

Thanks for the lovely comments.

I chose mummybear because my two adorable bears (my children not my teddies!!!) constantly say - that's too big, that's too small, that's not right etc.....so it seemed appropriate!

Ribbon from a local craft shop - actually bought for another wedding card I made, but did not look right - I adore ribbons & buttons.

and, yes I do spend ridiculous amounts of time planning before I commit to actually making the card - part of the fun me thinks. x

icebubble Guest

Hi Mummybear and a very warm welcome to our forum. Your card is lovely and elegant with a really nice colour scheme. Thanks for sharing it with us and I hope you enjoy your time here.

Post Thanks / Like

Hi mummybear & a warm welcome to the forum. I love the reason behind your name :)
    Your card is gorgeous! It's elegant and just right for a wedding. I have that stamp and love it.