Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 21 September - 1pm - Craft gets Dimensional

Post Thanks / Like

Hmmm, nearly fell for the fiskars anywhere punch - right up to the point where I saw the price & decided I'd rather just buy a set of nesties for a lot less pennies!
    Don't get your knickers in a twist; nothing is solved & it makes you walk funny....

My Womblings

Post Thanks / Like

I totally agree wellington I would rather buy nesties!!
    she is doing me head in!
    Rise From The Ashes

Post Thanks / Like

I'm recording the show and will fast forward later.
    From what I saw on QVC website nothing interests me.

Post Thanks / Like

I can remember when everything use to sellout on QVC craft shows faster than they could demo them, and that was witout easypays.
    Jean G

Post Thanks / Like

From what I have seen of the show nothing has leapt out pleading to be purchased. Also is Amy having a bad hair day or have my kids fiddled with the colour buttons? I'd rather have a capped postage fee for craft day, it mounts up over the course of the day and to be honest they could do with pulling up their sales as I too havent noticed much selling out today either.

Post Thanks / Like

free p+p would boost sales

Post Thanks / Like

Quite enjoyed this afternoon's show, even though Amy was presenting. I bought the Slice embossing tips which I've been wanting for ages (these retail for £20, so even with p+p QVC's price is roughly the same) and I got them on easy-pay so I'm happy.:) I also really wanted the Vintage Findings Slice card but thought it was rather expensive with the p+p and even the easy-pays. Think I will shop around and see if any of the sponsors have it.

craftycat Guest

Only saw a bit of the programme but nothing was shouting "buy me"

Post Thanks / Like

nothing for me today cause having bank problems it seems i am overdrawn even though i checked the machine everyday and had an extra £90 paid into my account that i knew nothing about???????? my bank really is the worst i mean if the machine says you have ££££ in the bank you expect there to be that much especially as i have not used my card in a few days. ok bank rant over

not watch all the show but any purchases will have to wait till payday on monday but from what i have seen i don't think i will need anything today.

Post Thanks / Like

Today is the only day I cannot watch QVC live - so I taped in. I rushed in - to discover 3 easy pays and panic ed err. I watched it all on speed play to make sure if I liked something I could still get it on easy pay. In a whole 3 hours nothing tempted me........... nothing even remotely. What a disppointment. So to cheer myself up - I opened my qvc parcel of kanban male icon foiled card - I ordered last week as it has been reduced to £15 - and low and behold a whole lot of fragments of cut up card fell into my lap. My first "second hand" item from QVC - have phoned CS and they are sending me a "new kit", I didn't have the heart to shoot the person in CS - but I am very disapointed, both with the second hand goods and the 3 hours of craft. Well at least I have a Joanna Sheen parcel to open - and I know that will be ok.