Thread: Sugarbabe?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Sugarbabe?

Does anyone know sugarbabe other than on here? she asked for my addy on the forum a couple of times and sent a pm, i hadnt been online for a few days and missed them at the time but have since replied and sent a couple of pm's but she doesnt appear to have been online since about the 17th Sept, i do hope she hasnt given up on me, or crafttelly, so does anyone know her? and could pass on a message, thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Sugarbabe had asked to join in to the Creepy Creation swap RW, so I can tell you she was online more recently than the 19th as I know I have had a response from her when I requested her mailing address to pass on to the person who will be making her Creepy swap. It did take her a few days to reply to me tho, so I think she does not manage to get onto the forum every day like some of us do - perhaps she only has time at weekends?

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Phree,

My first pm went on the 20th but as you say perhaps she doesnt visit that often, i just didnt want her to think i had not bothered to replied to her requests for my addy, and i know Macey is also asking for her addy so she can send her swap card