Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Halogen ovens

Post Thanks / Like

according to a guy on CDWM from yorkshire, you should have the oil come up the edge when you put the batter in, also JO made some foolprood ones using a cup of this and that.
    http://simbablogspot.blogspot.com

hopefully this will link to my blog!

murchison Guest

Quote Originally Posted by suban View Post
    Now that's what I call luxury crafting! ;)
    lol i like my comforts i have every thing im my craft shed morcowave toaster etc fridge and the telly home from home it is all fitted carpeted out lol its my excape .

Post Thanks / Like

I considered a halogen ven a few months ago, but considering my luck with things, and some not so good rerviews. I decided not to bother. Don't really have enough room anyway. When I was looking at microwaves this week, I came across whirlpool max which is a microwave and steamer. That sounded good. But appeared not very big. But then suppose it was about the same capacity as the halogen. Cost a lot more starting around £99 the cheapest deal.

Post Thanks / Like

LOVE my halogen oven, I use it everyday, for roasts, cakes yorkshire puds etc. OH bought it along with the book, one for me and we bought ED one for Xmas, we are both pleased and dont know how we cooked with out it, chips done in it are low fat and really tasty. Thank you for the tip, I used a none stick cake tin last time and they were ok, but will use my ramekins next time.

Post Thanks / Like

They have the JML ones in asda for £40, would like one but don't neeeeeeeeed one lol
    http://simbablogspot.blogspot.com

hopefully this will link to my blog!

Post Thanks / Like

I prefer IW one cos its lid is hinged and much safer, I have 1 from netto hubby got it but its really tiny 7ltrs I think, both are working fine so far so good