Thread: Scrapbook layouts?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Scrapbook layouts?

Now I realise there are billions of these on the web but I have looked at what feels like billions but a lot of them are really cheesy & somewhat random, not me at all, so I wondered if any of you scrappers out there had any fav sites bookmarked to help give a complete novice a few ideas on how to get started, layout wise?
    (I wonder if there are certain time honoured 'layouts' that one can return to again & again, adapting slightly for variety or any that work particularly well.....? I am still at the 'err.......!' stage on this, though I have (or thought I had!), a good imagination generally! LOL)
    When your horse follows you without being asked, when he rubs his head on yours, and when you look at him and feel a tingle down your spine...you know you are loved.

craftycat Guest

Would love some similar links! I think I might have one or two buried somewhere. Ideas that use more than photos as the basic. Will do a search when I have a minute. Which is unlikely to be anytime soon. One of those days today.

craftycat Guest

multitasking here, waiting for a call centre type person to answer a phone (sob scream give up the will to live.....) but, found:

http://www.scrapbook.com/gallery/?ty...FVBd4wodlRH3zQ

Thought some were a little less naff than usual!

Post Thanks / Like

Ta Craftycat - I must've looked at that site as it's one of the first that comes up on google but I must have dropped onto a particularly naff page from somewhere else or something & just not looked any further, those ones are much more like it! (That'll teach me to rush through things! lol)
    When your horse follows you without being asked, when he rubs his head on yours, and when you look at him and feel a tingle down your spine...you know you are loved.

Post Thanks / Like

www.pagemaps.com is my favourite Kitten.
    My Crafty Little Blog - Lots of Claritystamp.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LynneH View Post
    www.pagemaps.com is my favourite Kitten.
    Aha, I knew I had something at the back of my mind Lynne but couldn't remember what (or in connection to who!) it was, pretty sure it was this!
    (I think I had it bookmarked once & it seemed to be one that 'got lost' when I changed 'puters!)
    Now I've seen it, I remember it was you - it was one of your first Cinch projects wasn't it, I remember (I think! lol) seeing the Page Maps lettering on the front of the book you made?

Post Thanks / Like

Go to Scrapgirls and take a look in the designers gallery
    http://scrapgirls.com.ipbhost.com/index.php?app=gallery

Post Thanks / Like

Very cool, thanks Sheila! :up:

craftycat Guest

oops posted on wrong thread. Silly CC

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by craftycat View Post
    Would love some similar links! I think I might have one or two buried somewhere. Ideas that use more than photos as the basic. Will do a search when I have a minute. Which is unlikely to be anytime soon. One of those days today.
    these are mainly free to download so might be of some use [url]www.craftcrave.com creativebusyhands.com and creativeelegancedesigns.blogspot.com
    Last edited by Gemcrazynan; 12-04-2011 at 11:24 PM.