Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pictures of the summer/early Autumn swap

Post Thanks / Like

Default Pictures of the summer/early Autumn swap

My 3 wee beauties arrived yesterday, I picked up the envelope and thought I should know that hand writing

from the left :D

"The Market Place" by princess 4Wiz

Flower Power by Helen S --you can't quite get the gentle shimmer that covers the whole thing

Bee Happy (bee different) by Kitten with Claws, the bees are embossed black; it came in a wee bag, just behind it in the photo, they are now going to be put away safely until I've finished moving

Thank you Ladies they are true wee pieces of art

Post Thanks / Like

Beautiful creations ladies :clapping:

Mine arrived an hour or so ago (postie late today), I'll endevour to get pics up asap.

And I know what you mean about an envelope with your own handwriting on Millburn LOL Just slightly disconcerting...
    Don't get your knickers in a twist; nothing is solved & it makes you walk funny....

My Womblings

Post Thanks / Like

Those are lovely Helen S and KWC. I'd never made an ATC before this swap, so wasn't too sure quite what to create.

I'm glad you like it Millburn :D
    My crafty blog

Post Thanks / Like

Lovely creations P4W & Helen S!

Quote Originally Posted by Princess4Wiz View Post
    I'd never made an ATC before this swap, so wasn't too sure quite what to create.
    No, nor me P4W - it is quite hard trying to think 'small', isn't it?
    I decided to make a run of 3 on a 'be/bee....' theme, there were bits of paper all over the place with drawings & scribbles on, as I tried to make various designs 'fit' into such a small area, yet still 'say' something....! LOL
    Great fun though, already looking forward to the next one! :up:
    When your horse follows you without being asked, when he rubs his head on yours, and when you look at him and feel a tingle down your spine...you know you are loved.

Post Thanks / Like

Its lovely getting the preview of all the lovely creations and choosing which to keep.

Post Thanks / Like

My gorgeous ATCs have arrived & I love them, all so very different & very clever!
    From L to R:

Firstly, from Victoria - 'Autumn Colours', AC glitter card, distress ink, Perfect Pearls, Petaloo flowers, raffia & brads!
    Gorgeous hot colours & love the adorable little buckle too!

Secondly, from ??? - this lovely b/w creation has no name or details on, so please do come & tell us both who you are & how you made it!
    Love the little inverted corners on this one as well!

Finally, from Papercraft by Carole - Eco green paint, crackle background!
    Ooh, I need to know exactly how you made those delightful flowers Carole & I also think I might 'need' some of that paint! lol

2010_11250001
    When your horse follows you without being asked, when he rubs his head on yours, and when you look at him and feel a tingle down your spine...you know you are loved.

Post Thanks / Like

Excellent ATC's ladies. I too am another "first timer" for ATC's. The flowers on yours KWC are just stamped with Sheena's Ivy set, then embossed (if I remember rightly), painted and cut out.

Thses are the three that arrived in my little package (hopefully the scanned image isn't too big for the screen)

On the left is 'So Transparent' from Angie - beautiful vintage lady - with a crackle glaze.
    In the middle (and this may help with your identification KWC) is 'Scaredy Cats' from LorraineJ - with Halloween paper, Punchouts and Rhinestones
    And on the right is Kitten with Claws Bee Happy - Bee Yourself - the black shinyness really doesn't come through on the scan.

Thanks ladies. They're great!!

Post Thanks / Like

Ooh, lovely, that's so pretty Angie & now I know who my striking little Scaredy Cats one came from, t'was Lorraine!

Post Thanks / Like

Yep, thought I'd filled the details out on the back. My thinking was the cats on the backing paper had scared the cats so much, they'd turned white. (Sorry but little things pleased my little mind).

Post Thanks / Like

they are 2 smart sets :up:

It's my 1st time ATC'ing too, and yes making something small is a challenge; but I enjoyed it, and love my three in return :D