Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Pictures of the summer/early Autumn swap

Post Thanks / Like

These are my lovely ATCs. From left to right:
    * Flower Power by HelenS. There's a lovely sheen that I can't quite capture. Rich autumnal colours.
    * Fallen Leaves by Welly. What a great idea! Die cut leaves from different papers, creating texture and sparkle.
    * Tree by Millburn. The info says: Kanban stamps and papers, green thread, M.S Florentine Gold glitter, gilding flakes - frosted leaves and vari green. The tree is so delicate and intricate.

Thank you ladies, and thank you Lorraine for your hard work too.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like

They are so pretty Victoria, beautiful, colourful creations ladies - it's quite amazing how much detail you can apply to such a tiny area really, isn't it? :sun:
    When your horse follows you without being asked, when he rubs his head on yours, and when you look at him and feel a tingle down your spine...you know you are loved.

Post Thanks / Like

Victoria; I couldn't quite get the lovely sheen on Helen's piece either, and it adds so much gently glistening at you :D

Welly I love your fallen leaves :D

I enjoyed making mine sooo much :D

Post Thanks / Like

What absolutely beautiful little cards. They are all so well made. i've just ordered some of the gold flakes as used by Millburn as I saw them demoed on C&C last night and can't wait to try it out.

Post Thanks / Like

the gilding I did used the quicky glue pens, simple :) and I have a tall tower of gilding flakes, another of my addictions I think :D

Post Thanks / Like

My 3 wonderful ATCs have arrived - will post pictures when I find the camera!!!!

cheers
    Helen

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry for the delay in posting but here are the pictures.
    Thanks to:

WELLY for Fallen leaves - great textures and autumal colours
    PRINCESS4WIZ for Daisy Swirl - pretty swirl and mini flowers
    CAROLE for Eco Green Paint & splatter backgroung - lovely embossed image

cheers
    Helen
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like

don't they compliment each other just perfectly :D, they are lovely

Post Thanks / Like

Really pretty, each a perfect little floral inspired picture!
    I really enjoyed this swap & seeing all the wonderful ideas & miniature creations has been very inspiring! :sun:
    When your horse follows you without being asked, when he rubs his head on yours, and when you look at him and feel a tingle down your spine...you know you are loved.

Post Thanks / Like

Default My miniature marvels!

My apologies to the creators of these wee beauties. Life has bitten me on the bum just lately and I just haven't had time to play.

My first glorious card is from Angie and is entitled "Distressed Flower". The colours are gorgeous and the whole thing is just beautiful.

The second beauty is from Millburn and the tiny tree is gilded just perfectly. The leaf and lush sparkly cord just set the whole card off to a T!

Last, but by no means least is this gorgeous card from Victoria. The colours are divine and the blue sparkly centre of the flower is just scrumptious!

Thank you so much ladies, your creations are simply wonderful and I love them all. XXX
    My crafty blog