Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Looby's Fantastic Haul of Birthday Cards

Post Thanks / Like

They are beautiful Looby. That tippy toe fairy is one of my favourite LOTV stamps!

Post Thanks / Like

Looby - those cards are beautiful, and so richly deserved - I hope you get many more months of looking at them.
    Sometimes I'm indecisive, other times I just can't make my mind up :mysmilie_515:

...in the land where the Bong-tree grows....
    Post Thanks / Like

MORE delicious cards Looby???? You are a lucky girl.
    Gorgeous!

Post Thanks / Like

Even more gorgeous cards Looby, TFS! xx
    When your horse follows you without being asked, when he rubs his head on yours, and when you look at him and feel a tingle down your spine...you know you are loved.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LoobyLou View Post
    Princess, sadly you card has not arrived.
    Looby, I have sent you a pm about my card. I will post it here too so that everyone can see what happened:

"I have to tell you that I have today discovered why you never received your birthday card. I've just finished making you another one as I didn't want you not to have one from me (albeit very late) and went to ask my Mum (who's 90) if she'd got any stamps from before Christmas as I've run out. To cut a long story short I went to her bag where she said they were and found tucked inside it your card. She had offered to post it for me when she went in the town and I guess she forgot. I didn't make an issue of it with her as I really should have posted it myself. Anyway, I will post both of them on Monday.

Please accept my most sincere apologies. I feel as if I should resign from the swap as I've let you down."

I am truly sorry for what happened and hope you can forgive me.

Beth. x
    My crafty blog

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Princess4Wiz View Post
    Please accept my most sincere apologies. I feel as if I should resign from the swap as I've let you down."
    Don't even bl**dy think about it.....& that's probably what Looby will say too! lol

Quote Originally Posted by Princess4Wiz View Post
    I am truly sorry for what happened and hope you can forgive me.
    I was also truly sorry (& embarrassed!) by something I 'forgot' recently.....(remember?).......& you forgive me, don't you......? *looks hopeful* LOL
    When your horse follows you without being asked, when he rubs his head on yours, and when you look at him and feel a tingle down your spine...you know you are loved.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kitten_with_claws View Post
    Don't even bl**dy think about it.....& that's probably what Looby will say too! lol
    I do feel really bad about Looby's birthday, but hopefully she will understand.

Quote Originally Posted by kitten_with_claws View Post
    I was also truly sorry (& embarrassed!) by something I 'forgot' recently.....(remember?).......& you forgive me, don't you......? *looks hopeful* LOL
    Of course I forgive you, Kitten. It was nothing for you to get stressed about, honestly!
    My crafty blog

In the picnic basket next to the jam sandwiches
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh Beth, please put all thoughts of resigning out of your head. I think it's wonderful what you found in your Mum's handbag. It's like the positions are reversed. Remember when we were kids and our parents would give us a telling off cos the teacher had moaned how they had not replied to a letter and all along in was in the bottom of our school bag. Your Mum was just getting her own back on you!

Seriously hon this has just made me giggle, and I needed a giggle today. Thank you though for being so concerned. I look forward to my double whammy birthday cards later. How lucky am I, I get to get two gorgeous Beth cards!

Now if only everyone had given my card to their Mum to post and ended up making me a second one I would have had 72! LOL

Post Thanks / Like

I felt like a princess and earlier I took down the Christmas cards and moved all the birthday cards from the dining room to the front room. Now when I am sposed to be watching Corrie I find myself glancing across and smiling at them all.
    I know I did a good bit of that with mine, :D

Another lovely set of cards,

Post Thanks / Like

Oh Beth, please put all thoughts of resigning out of your head. I think it's wonderful what you found in your Mum's handbag. It's like the positions are reversed. Remember when we were kids and our parents would give us a telling off cos the teacher had moaned how they had not replied to a letter and all along in was in the bottom of our school bag. Your Mum was just getting her own back on you!

Seriously hon this has just made me giggle, and I needed a giggle today. Thank you though for being so concerned. I look forward to my double whammy birthday cards later. How lucky am I, I get to get two gorgeous Beth cards!

Now if only everyone had given my card to their Mum to post and ended up making me a second one I would have had 72! LOL
    Thanks, Looby.

I suppose when you think about it, she's managed to pay me back for hiding my school reports from her and pretending I'd forgotten about them!

I'll get the two cards in the post tomorrow.

Beth. xxx
    My crafty blog