Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Craft Artist Platinum

Post Thanks / Like

I have been looking on daisytrail.com, and there seems to be a lot of problems with the new programme. They are working on fixes which can be downloaded which they say should be ready by Tuesday, so hopefully anyone who buys the potd should get the updates when they first log on.

Post Thanks / Like

I have the CAP version and yes there are many problems with it. I have now gone back to using DSA2 because of the problems. The "patch" download promised on Tuesday is, if I am right, to correct a couple of the preview page problems it will not correct the other problems we are having. Can I suggest that anyone interested in ordering the new version take a look on Tuesday, which will be after the promised patch download, at the Dairsytrail forum to read the comments from those of us who already have the version.
    The problems should have been sorted before the cd was released and it seems wrong to go ahead with a POTD when so many of us are having problems.

...in the land where the Bong-tree grows....
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh dear! Pleased I've held back for awhile!

Post Thanks / Like

Is the CAP an upgrade to DSA2? I did'nt think it was. I thought it is a stand alone program which runs alongside DSA1 and 2 or on its own . You can use the kits from 1 and 2 into CAP but you can not use the kits etc... from CAP into DSA1 and 2. At least that's what I understood.