Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Martha Stewart TSV - Thur 10 Feb

Post Thanks / Like

i didnt buy the tsv,i have the cricut which i love and does everything that i need !! xx jo xx

Post Thanks / Like

I didn't buy anything and noticed that there were hardly any sell outs.

Post Thanks / Like

didn't buy anything either.

Post Thanks / Like

I actually forgot there was a TSV! despite having read all this thread & contributed too! So when i realised at around 12.45am...I flicked on, didn't see much so decided i would record one of the morning shows.......for me, boring! Each time i did flick to see if there was anything different, different technique, whatever..........it was just the same and I would swear it was the same punch I caught each time

It is rather boring just watching someone punch out the same thing over and over and the samples didn't really inspire. :mysmilie_849:

What is the matter with QVC at the moment? they harp on about being 'on trend' how i hate that phrase, but I'd rather watch glue dry than some of the so called craft shows.

Lets hope that the Tim Holtz shows are better.......give him space and stand down the body guards, so that we can actually see what he is doing, and perhaps with more space he can use paper/card a bit bigger than a luggage label :mysmilie_845:

Post Thanks / Like

I didn't bother to look apart from on the 24 hour product review. I'm saving my money for Tim Holtz stash

Post Thanks / Like

Generally, I do like Martha Stewart Punches (as well as EK Success punches - especially their corner adorner ones) and I find Alex P very pleasing on the eye However, I think if they had taken the time to demonstrate in each show making one of their lovely samples from start to finish, they'd have actually increased sales dramatically. This would have engaged crafters. I've still got a punch around the page set on waitlist from the last time they were here and I was really hoping that stock would have been over for this show. Didn't buy the TSV though, itjust didn't capture my imagination!

Post Thanks / Like

I didn't buy the TSV but went for the 4 mini jars of flock as I really liked the colours especially the lime and chocolate, they seemed to be generous with the quantity for the price. So I can flock my owls stamped images this week ! :)
    Fab

My Kimtag Profile ! :)

Post Thanks / Like

I liked the look of the flock, but ended up getting the scissors on the bargain hunter price, which is still expensive, but I've read that they're some of the best on the market.

I agree that the MS shows yesterday were boring and uninspiring compared to previous ones.

Post Thanks / Like

i dont think they had much as they knew most people be waitin for the tim holtz and ranger shows
    STAR IN THE HOOD

Post Thanks / Like

So why schedule them so close together? Although I'm sure if they'd had a GOOD TSV people would have still been tempted!

If there are none of the NEW releases on 'Tim Holtz Day', unless they are VERY good prices I shall be saving my pennies for when Rich gets his deliveries of TH Sizzix dies!