Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Beth's Birthday Beauties!

Post Thanks / Like

Thnaks for sharing your stunning crds with us Beth. Hope you are feeling much better too

Post Thanks / Like

A truly beautiful collection Beth, hope they all went some way to making you day a little cheerier, as you were unfortunately so poorly! xx

Re. card, not printed on acetate, it's a Fancy Pants rub on, I wanted to use that one for ages but couldn't decide on the backing for it but had a sufdden thought & decided to see if it would go on over acetate (see, i told you I know nuffin'! lol).....it did......I shall experiment further with this......mwahahaha! lol
    When your horse follows you without being asked, when he rubs his head on yours, and when you look at him and feel a tingle down your spine...you know you are loved.

Post Thanks / Like

Glad your beautiful cards cheered you up Beth, TFS!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Winspiration View Post
    Beautiful cards, ladies - thank you for sharing, Beth and I hope you're feeling much better now!
    Not totally better, Wins, but getting there (I hope!)
    My crafty blog

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sugarplum View Post
    Thnaks for sharing your stunning crds with us Beth. Hope you are feeling much better too
    Thanks, Fi.

I'm not quite right yet, but some would say I've never been quite right LOL
    My crafty blog

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kitten_with_claws View Post
    A truly beautiful collection Beth, hope they all went some way to making you day a little cheerier, as you were unfortunately so poorly! xx

Re. card, not printed on acetate, it's a Fancy Pants rub on, I wanted to use that one for ages but couldn't decide on the backing for it but had a sufdden thought & decided to see if it would go on over acetate (see, i told you I know nuffin'! lol).....it did......I shall experiment further with this......mwahahaha! lol
    Whatever you did with it, Kitten, the effect is lovely! I'll have to go and search for the rub on's too. I love it :D
    My crafty blog

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by budgie View Post
    Glad your beautiful cards cheered you up Beth, TFS!
    They sure did, Budgie and thank you very much :D
    My crafty blog

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Princess4Wiz View Post
    Whatever you did with it, Kitten, the effect is lovely! I'll have to go and search for the rub on's too. I love it :D
    Laura from That's Crafty has/had quite a few Fancy Pants ones on special offer/at sale price - they go on pretty well & there's lots of choice, many of which are very 'you' i think, i.e. flowery & twirly & pretty in soft, pretty colours.....! LOL

Here:
    http://www.thatscraftyonline.com/cgi...1639#a1_211639
    When your horse follows you without being asked, when he rubs his head on yours, and when you look at him and feel a tingle down your spine...you know you are loved.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kitten_with_claws View Post
    Laura from That's Crafty has/had quite a few Fancy Pants ones on special offer/at sale price - they go on pretty well & there's lots of choice, many of which are very 'you' i think, i.e. flowery & twirly & pretty in soft, pretty colours.....! LOL

Here:
    http://www.thatscraftyonline.com/cgi...1639#a1_211639
    Ooooo!!!! Me's off to have a gander

Thanks Kitten. Hopefully they'll still be on offer next week when I get paid (fingers crossed)
    My crafty blog

Post Thanks / Like

Such a lovey lot of cards, shame you were poorly on your Special day hope the cards helped to make you feel a bit better.
    You don't have to be as mad as a box of frogs to be here but it helps:mysmilie_13: