Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The art of knitting

Post Thanks / Like

Default The art of knitting

There's a new publication out call the art of knitting, it's one of those binder jobs, but the 1st is proabaly worth it for the wool.
    http://simbablogspot.blogspot.com

hopefully this will link to my blog!

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah I'd get the first edition, but having learnt from the Magic of Ctoss Stitch and the Complete Papercrafting I wouldn't attempt to get the full set. I also have the feeling this part work has been released before.
    Sometimes I'm indecisive, other times I just can't make my mind up :mysmilie_515:

Post Thanks / Like

I never run the course either lol, but 99p for needles and wool is a bargain

Post Thanks / Like

My thought exactly Angela when I saw the ad tonight ! :)

It would be great just for the wool and needles ! So I've instructed Vince to get me a copy if he sees one in our local newsagent ! :D
    Fab

My Kimtag Profile ! :)

Post Thanks / Like

I went online and subscribed by DD to get extra goodies ! LOL I'll cancel when I get bored or the 'free' wool start to wane ...
    Fab

My Kimtag Profile ! :)

Post Thanks / Like

I got sucked into one of these (knitting) partworks back in the 80's. Of course they would not tell you how many were in the set so that you would keep on going, thinking that you nearly had the full set. At least you do get a freebie ball of yarn with every issue, although I noticed that you need to get 90 issues to complete the throw (that's 90 x £2.99............!) The 1st issue is a bargain though at 99p.

Post Thanks / Like

The Creative papercrafting ran for about 2 years but there were several issues in the middle that never arrived, and some came after later issues. Most of these partworks run for 2 years. BTW if anyone is thinking about those model partworks, the models work out at £600 + glue, paint,varnish etc! Also bear in mind that if the publishing house do not think they are sellig enough they may cease publication before the collection is complete.
    Sometimes I'm indecisive, other times I just can't make my mind up :mysmilie_515:

Post Thanks / Like

I have bought issue 1 for the needles

Post Thanks / Like

got issue 1 today, Fabrizio I hope you read the subcription thingy properly as they also take £5.99 of you as and when they send you a new binder, not being patronising just hope you saw that bit hun

Post Thanks / Like

Heck - they charge for the binder?????