Thread: 30day MBG

Post Thanks / Like

Default 30day MBG

If you don't sign for a parcel when it's delivered & the MBG apparently starts counting from the date of reciept, do QVC take your word for it??

(I ain't even going to start about C&C who do their counting from the date of despatch & therefore you don't have 30days at all, more like 21 by the time you've actually received your order )
    Don't get your knickers in a twist; nothing is solved & it makes you walk funny....

My Womblings

Post Thanks / Like

Interesting point, I always think that the date that's on your order slip is quite generous, so maybe they start counting from about 5 working days after your item is sent out?

Post Thanks / Like

As has just been mentioned, I have found that you usually get more than the 30 days. I have just had a look at a few of my recent orders, and on average you get 5 weeks and 4 days from the date of despatch (39 days). They are obviously allowing a week for delivery. I would have thought that if an item took ages in getting to you, you would still be able to calculate 30 from when you receive it. It does state on the QVC paperwork, that you can get a refund/replacement if the item is returned "within 30 days of receipt" of the item, so I don't think that they would argue this.

Post Thanks / Like

the latest date for return by is usually stated on the invoice it tends to be a few days more than the 30 days they say

Post Thanks / Like

Ta for info :)
    Don't get your knickers in a twist; nothing is solved & it makes you walk funny....

My Womblings