Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Some more cards with those peel offs

Post Thanks / Like

Default Some more cards with those peel offs

Just to show that peel offs can make a decent card here's some others I've made over the last few years using those layering peel offs from C&C...

First of all, my Valentines for hubby this year - couldn't post a pic earlier cos I used the same heart designs on my secret valentine to Kitten:

On acetate for a monthly swap:

And birthday swap:

Don't get your knickers in a twist; nothing is solved & it makes you walk funny....

My Womblings

Post Thanks / Like

Fab cards Welly, those really are peeloffs on a different level! lol
    That arch window one with the acetate is amazing, love all those leafy bits along with the flowers!

I know you said they came from C&C but do you know the actual make, or were they C&C's own?
    When your horse follows you without being asked, when he rubs his head on yours, and when you look at him and feel a tingle down your spine...you know you are loved.

Post Thanks / Like

Hmmmm...There's a little bell in the back of my single brain cell that's tinkling about Woodware...IIRC a the time someone on here found them & we were trying to suss out if there were going to be any Christmas ones. I ended up with 2 packs...that's a lot of peel offs LOL
    Don't get your knickers in a twist; nothing is solved & it makes you walk funny....

My Womblings

Post Thanks / Like

I've have a bit of a google & trawl through ebay later then Welly, see if anything comes up for Woodware....! :up:
    When your horse follows you without being asked, when he rubs his head on yours, and when you look at him and feel a tingle down your spine...you know you are loved.

Post Thanks / Like

Found 'em: Woodware - this link may work. If it just takes you to the Woodware site, do a search under 'creative dimensions'. I've just found the Christmas designs from the same range.

My Womblings

Post Thanks / Like

Excellent Welly, ta muchly x

Post Thanks / Like

They look good Welly, but then I do like peel offs

Post Thanks / Like

Goes to show that not all peel-offs are naff! Just some of the ones a certain defunct channel used to sell and some I'm afraid from QVC!
    Sometimes I'm indecisive, other times I just can't make my mind up :mysmilie_515:

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Very nice Welly.
    Ssshhhhh, don't tell anyone - I made a card today using peel offs too!
    I'm in shape - round is a shape :giggle: