Thread: Hello everyone from Cupcakecrafting

Post Thanks / Like

Post Hello everyone from Cupcakecrafting

Hi everyone at Craft Telly,

We are so excited to have an outlet here and hope that you will pay us a regular visit to see what is happening at the Cupcakecrafting "bakery". Our new website can be found at www.cupcakecrafting.co.uk and Lynda, our resident "craft expert" looks after things there for us. We are sure most of you will have seen our beautiful CD ROMs which are regularly featured on Create & Craft but have you seen our designer downloads and card stock as well as the freebies that Lynda spoils you with?

As a special introduction we would like to offer visitors to the Craft Telly forum 10% discount on all purchases over 10.00 pounds from today until the 31st March.

The voucher code is CRAFTTELLYMAR2011

Just visit the website and have a look around. once you have filled your shopping basket, checkout and when prompted enter your voucher code before paying.

Our P&P is free for all purchases over 5.00 pounds (I really need to get a keyboard with a pounds sterling key on it:grin:)

We look forward to bringing you all the latest products and news from Cupcakecrafting including some very special offers on Seraphina CD ROMs, Tumble Ted DVD ROM and Smiley Bears CD ROM which Lynda will be adding to the website later today. you could use your discount voucher

Cupcakecrafting (aka Lynda)
    Last edited by Cupcakecrafting; 24-02-2011 at 03:44 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Hi,

I have just taken advantage of this fantastic offer and ordered the 8x8 cards and envelopes as well as some of the lovely organza ribbon. Well worth signing up to get discount and free p&p on order as it was more than £5, a brilliant deal. Thanks Cupcakecrafting more deals like this please. :grin:

Post Thanks / Like

A big welcome from Little Old Me
    I have quite a few of your cd's already but I'm off to have a look as I need a cure for my crafers block LOL
    You don't have to be as mad as a box of frogs to be here but it helps:mysmilie_13:

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Little Jan View Post
    A big welcome from Little Old Me
    I have quite a few of your cd's already but I'm off to have a look as I need a cure for my crafers block LOL
    Hi Little Jan, I know what you mean about "Crafter's block':grin: I'm suffering from it myself today

Have you got the Floral delights CD ROM, our latest one? It's gorgeous and with 10% discount, definitely a bargain.

Cheers,
    Lynda

Post Thanks / Like

Hello - I've seen you on C&C, and now I get to browse/rummage on your website!!!! How absolutely delicious!
    Sometimes I'm indecisive, other times I just can't make my mind up :mysmilie_515:

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Lynda & a big welcome from me too, looking forward to having a good old nosey around your website all the pretty things!
    When your horse follows you without being asked, when he rubs his head on yours, and when you look at him and feel a tingle down your spine...you know you are loved.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by suban View Post
    Hello - I've seen you on C&C, and now I get to browse/rummage on your website!!!! How absolutely delicious!
    Hi suban, please feel free to browse and rummage all you want:hi: I've just added 6 x 6 square white cards & envelopes 250gsm pack of 50 for 6.50 with free P&P. There's also some really good deals on Seraphina and Tumble Ted CDs and the 8 x 8 cards you see on C&C we are selling a pack of 25 with envelopes for 6.99 again P&P free. Have you seen the ingredients Goody bags for 9.99 plus a free CD ROM from a long list of titles!! help yourself to some freebies from the Tasty treats section whilst you are there

hugs,
    Lynda

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Kitten with claws,

Feel free to have a nosey around too. you never know you might find something to your taste. check out the tasty treats.

Hugs,
    Lynda

Post Thanks / Like

Oh Wow, yet more temptations................

Post Thanks / Like

Wow. those shelves are wobbly, I only went in for a look around and items just fell into my basket!