Thread: 300gsm card packs have arrived in the bakery storeroom ready to go into the shop

Post Thanks / Like

Smile 300gsm card packs have arrived in the bakery storeroom ready to go into the shop

Hi folks,

As promised we now have in stock the 300gsm card & envelopes at some very special prices for you. We have most sizes in straight and scalloped edges, in white and in ivory including the very popular 8' x 8' cards & envelopes in white, straight or scalloped edges. We do not have huge stocks of these and will not be able to repeat the offers we have so when they are gone that's it.

I will be adding them to the website tonight and will have photos of them on the website at some point tomorrow afternoon. Don't forget you can even have yout 10% discount on top of the special prices!!!!

Examples: Pack of 30 A5 white scalloped edge cards & envelopes £6.50
    Pack of 30 8' x 8' scalloped edged cards & envelopes in white 6.99

Happy crafting,

Lynda
    Last edited by Cupcakecrafting; 08-03-2011 at 03:52 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

thanks sounds like a good deal
    http://simbablogspot.blogspot.com

hopefully this will link to my blog!

In the picnic basket next to the jam sandwiches
    Post Thanks / Like

Lynda, thanks for the heads up, and indeed for responding so positively and fast to my request for the 300gsm card. I have ordered a couple of packs. I would have gone for more but sadly with a dead printer money is needed elsewhere this month.

Post Thanks / Like

I've also ordered a couple of packs - thanks for the discount code.

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like a good deal but look like you are out of stock of the 6x6 one's I am always too slow LOL

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Joanne View Post
    Sounds like a good deal but look like you are out of stock of the 6x6 one's I am always too slow LOL
    You are not too slow Joanne it's me that's slow as I haven't put them into the shop yet :giggle:I have just come back from 5 days at the SECC and it takes me a couple of days to get my brain into gear again.

I will be putting the 6' x 6' cards on the website this afternoon as I have to take Maisie, my Old English Sheepdog, to visit the groomers this morning for a consultation :giggle:!!

The 6' x 6' cards will be in packs of 50 with matching envelopes and will be £5.99. I have them in white straight edged and scalloped edged and in ivory but only straight edged and these are very limited in stock. They are all 300gsm and if you choose to buy from the website don't forget your voucher code for a 10% discount.

Happy crafting,
    Lynda

Post Thanks / Like

Have ordered a pack of the 8 x 8 ready to make some works of art!

icebubble Guest

Have also ordered one of each variety of the 8 x 8 card packs. Good to see a nice weight of cardstock and the discount code is much appreciated Lynda. Thank you.

Post Thanks / Like

Glad I did not miss out wil go and order them now.