Thread: New & exclusive CD ROM With This Ring on the website now

Post Thanks / Like

Smile New & exclusive CD ROM With This Ring on the website now

Hi everyone,

I've just added a new CD ROM to the website which is exclusive to Cupcakecrafting at the moment. It's called "With This Ring" and features the ever popular Smiley Bears. The artwork is beautiful and I have to say the CD designer has worked really hard to put together designs which mix and match perfectly with each other. You can tell she is a crafter. I have put over 20 of the designs on the website to give you a flavour of what is on the CD ROM. If you look under the main image and click on the arrow the images will scroll. You can select them and view them at a larger size.

http://www.cupcakecrafting.co.uk/sho...id_product=107

The CD ROM is £14.99 but don't forget your discount code if you order.

Happy crafting,
    Lynda:hi:

Post Thanks / Like

Hi,

I have just been and looked at the CD and it is as good as Lynda says. Looking at the images you can see on cupcakecrafting website you can tell everything will go together just lovely.
    At £14.99 it's a bargain but even better as there is a discount code so even more savings. My kinda deal.

In the picnic basket next to the jam sandwiches
    Post Thanks / Like

Not for me thank you Lynda, but thanks for the heads up.

Thanks for passing on my message to Sheena. Sounds like you all had masses of fun being naughty as usual at the workshop

Post Thanks / Like

Too faint when printed and the decoupage is too small. Not my favourite, sorry.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Alice3_2009 View Post
    Too faint when printed and the decoupage is too small. Not my favourite, sorry.
    That's OK Alice. Don't apologise. We all have different tastes. If we all had the same taste life would be very boring. The colours are delicate on the original artwork hence them being delicate on the finished CD ROM.

Lynda