Thread: Can you help me transfer my skills ...

Post Thanks / Like

Default Can you help me transfer my skills ...

... from card making to scrapbooking. I like using handmade flowers, etc on my cards but wonder if I can use these on scrap book pages - it seems a bit counterintuitive. Can you recommend any blogs that would help me?

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry - I have a feeling I didn't make my question very clear. When you scrap book the pages are, well ..., in a book. How do you manage when you have deep embellishments (which I love).

Post Thanks / Like

Put chipboard spacers inbetween the pages - it's been a while since I did a scrap book so now I'm beggared if I can remember if they tend to be included or if you have to buy them separately :headbang:
    Don't get your knickers in a twist; nothing is solved & it makes you walk funny....

My Womblings

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Wellington View Post
    Put chipboard spacers inbetween the pages - it's been a while since I did a scrap book so now I'm beggared if I can remember if they tend to be included or if you have to buy them separately :headbang:
    Eh? Chipboard spacers? Darnit, I haven't got any of those......I wondered about the chunky embellishment thing too GP!
    When your horse follows you without being asked, when he rubs his head on yours, and when you look at him and feel a tingle down your spine...you know you are loved.

Post Thanks / Like

I've never used this site, just came up when I googled 'scrapbook spacers', but just to give you an example of what I mean, have a look at these...Don't know why I said chipboard...prob cos it's just thick card I suppose LOL
    Don't get your knickers in a twist; nothing is solved & it makes you walk funny....

My Womblings

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Wellington View Post
    I've never used this site, just came up when I googled 'scrapbook spacers', but just to give you an example of what I mean, have a look at these...Don't know why I said chipboard...prob cos it's just thick card I suppose LOL
    Ohhhhhhh.......nope, I haven't got any of those either......! LOL
    (I didn't know one needed any......until now.....!)
    When your horse follows you without being asked, when he rubs his head on yours, and when you look at him and feel a tingle down your spine...you know you are loved.

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you Welly. I'm glad you wanted to know too Kitten as I wondered if I was being a bit thick!