Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 31394041

Thread: Dawn Bibby going to C&C????

Somewhere amid the mess in my office/craftroom!
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sue View Post
    I can send you one of these if you like
    Hahaha, I have a small one attached to my computer monitor, and a larger one attached to somat else, can't remember what, but it is there somewhere. Hang on, just found it in the liddle drawer thingie on my desk. Used to be attached to my old monitor, but this 'un is sooo slim, like me (cough!) so there isn't room for it. I will find a home for it one day, honest I will, just as soon as I get a round tuit......... oh gawd, going round and round in circles. :) I've just found a charm bracelet in the same drawer. Do you think if I look again I might find a winning lottery ticket? :)

Roz ;)

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Roz, I like the cough after telling us how slim you are. Did I not tell you that I was a 6 foot tall, size 8, long blonde haired, creamy, unlined skinned, 21 year old! Cough, cough, cough!!!!!!?????!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Roz. Very early days with my dolls house. I've been saying for years that I would like to make one so DS and DIL bought be a kit for my 65th birthday last December. I've just finished decorating it inside and out and I've made one carpet in needlepoint. Next plan is to buy some furniture kits.
    I haven't started buying any dolls house magazines - not been able to find them in WH Smiths. Think I might take out a prescription

Me too, I love crochet flowers. Have been meaning to learn how to crochet for ages, SuzyQ (I think - apologies if my memory has failed me) recommended a good book that I'd like to pick up at some point.xx
    Hi craftycat, I keep wanting to call you crafty kitty, WH Smiths should stock all three of the UK miniaturist magazines. I only buy DHMS on a regular basis, as on prescription, I like that term better than subscription. I reckon most of us miniaturists are probably certified nutters anyway. My old website used to have lots of piccies of Hazelhatch and other stuff, but since that went by the board I haven't sorted stuff out on my new website. New, only had it going for about two years that's all, me soooo slooow. There are piccies in my photobucket http://s69.photobucket.com/albums/i63/RozMinis/ just my Christmas market stall, which I adore, and the roombox dressed for Christmas, Easter, and Halloween. My website is http://www.spanglefish.com/rozminiatures/ only my mini crochet and knitting patterns are displayed there, quite a few of those are missing too, from late summer until the present.

Hi Impossible Princess, the book I have is 100 Flowers to Knit & Crochet by Lesley Stanfield. I bought mine from Amazon, only because I wanted a Simon Brett Book and I wanted free postage. :) There are several sites on t'Internet who have freebie patters for crochet flowers. The only ones I have found are from the US, so their terms are different to ours. What we know as double crochet, they call single crochet, and so on. Very confuzzling, especially for those in the USA/Canada who were kind enough to invest in my book.

Roz ;)

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Roz, I like the cough after telling us how slim you are. Did I not tell you that I was a 6 foot tall, size 8, long blonde haired, creamy, unlined skinned, 21 year old! Cough, cough, cough!!!!!!?????!!!!!
    Well I'm six foot six tall, and 18 years old - so there (- quadruple cough! Mwhahahaha ;) ;) ;)

Roz ;)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by RozMinis View Post
    Well I'm six foot six tall, and 18 years old - so there (- quadruple cough! Mwhahahaha ;) ;) ;)

Roz ;)
    What are you doing crocheting flowers then, you have a duty to be smoking, drinking and playing with boys, whilst crocheting! The youth of today!