Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What I did at the weekend.

Post Thanks / Like

I agree, really sweet cards.

Post Thanks / Like

Lovely cards, Babafang and I like the poodle too and what you have done with it. Nothing cheap about using freebees; I have recently challenged myself to go through the file full of backing papers, etc., that I have collected. The only problem is that now they are separated from the magazine I don't always know where to find them if I love using them :thinking:
    Think this links to my Pinterest board http://www.pinterest.com/chucklemouse/

Post Thanks / Like

Lovely cards Babafang, I found (the hard way) that triple easels look great if you stick the picture on the right way round, mine were all on sideways!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Susan W View Post
    Lovely cards Babafang, I found (the hard way) that triple easels look great if you stick the picture on the right way round, mine were all on sideways!!
    Hehe - yes, I nearly got caught out on that!!! xx

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Babafang (love your name by the way :grin:)

What fab cards, never seen a triple easel card before, stunning! Welcome to the forum too.

X

Post Thanks / Like

Yes, welcome to the forum babafang. Your cards are lovely, I especially like the Beatrix Potter one. They look very expensive and professional.:)

Post Thanks / Like

Great cards, thanks for sharing them with us

Post Thanks / Like

I love your cards, great colours and a lot of care taken with them. Thanks for posting the pics

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you so much! Yes, I do sit a think about it - I sort of plan in my head, sometimes for about a day! and I carefully selected the images (all from a little BP book that came in a craft mag) I felt especially anxious it was suitable as my OH had asked me to do a card for his dad....! The poodle one isn't quite so special but I was experimenting - I just always like to experiment!

Thank you all for letting me share and for looking and for your kind words :-)

Maxine xx

Post Thanks / Like

Hi babafang, welcome to the forum. Your cards are lovely, I especially like the triple easel card.

I am in the middle of a big sort out of my craft stash, and have come across loads of freebies from magazines. Was just thinking the other day that I must challenge myself to use some! Thanks for sharing.