Thread: New Linda Ravenscroft CD-Rom?

Kate's Cards Guest

Default New Linda Ravenscroft CD-Rom?

There is a card craft plus advert in the latest Creative Cardmaking showing a new Linda Ravenscroft CD-Rom called Fairyland. I cannot find any other mention of it on the internet. Does anyone know anything about it? Hope it comes out soon as I just love her artwork.
    Thanks
    Kate
    xxxx

craftycat Guest

Think it was shown at some point on C&C over the birthday bash. I've certainly seen something about it somewhere.

EDIT Oops, the one I saw was "touch of magic"
    Last edited by craftycat; 05-05-2012 at 10:05 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

I've just looked on Cardcreationsplus site and there's a link for Linda Ravenscroft CDs. There's only the 2 cds listed - 'A Touch of Magic' and 'Enchanted'. Perhaps there was a problem with production but they'd missed the magazine deadline to pull the advert?

Post Thanks / Like

its called fairyland and is on the c and c website for 19.99 before club discount.it's a bit different to the others as it is interactive as you can make your own scenes,design your own fairy houses etc.quite intersted in it as i have the other ones.hope this helps.

Kate's Cards Guest

Thanks. Saw it in my club magazine and ordered it today!!

craftycat Guest

Quote Originally Posted by annlowther2000 View Post
    its called fairyland and is on the c and c website for 19.99 before club discount.it's a bit different to the others as it is interactive as you can make your own scenes,design your own fairy houses etc.quite intersted in it as i have the other ones.hope this helps.
    Expletive deleted, fancy the sound of that but the interactive bit wouldn't work on an iMAC