Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: New Member's gift

Somewhere amid the mess in my office/craftroom!
    Post Thanks / Like

Well mine left the warehouse, but no sign of it since. Not even an email from Hermes to say they have it.

I do use mum, dad, etc on cards for the fluffit/woofit shop as they are usually good sellers.

Roz
    Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side.

https://rozneedlesandhooks.wordpress.com/ My Blog

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by RozMinis View Post
    Well mine left the warehouse, but no sign of it since. Not even an email from Hermes to say they have it.

Roz
    Same here Roz. Received an email at 7am on Friday morning stating it had left the warehouse, and is being delivered by Whistl. Well I'm still whistling and waiting ...

Post Thanks / Like

I think it came straight from the manufacturers - mine didn't come by Hermes, but by Royal Mail.
    Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lioness View Post
    Same here Roz. Received an email at 7am on Friday morning stating it had left the warehouse, and is being delivered by Whistl. Well I'm still whistling and waiting ...
    My order left the warehouse on Friday as well, delivery by Whistl My last order was also due from Whistl but never arrived hope this one does. (I contacted customer services and had a refund)
    Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Mine arrived this morning. I think that the pad is ok for 2.99
    I dont think I would use 6 sheets of the sentiments and think they would have been more useful on a white background rather than the colours that they have chosen. I never use family titles on cards, so those wont be used. But otherwise ok

Post Thanks / Like

Mine arrived this morning as well. The postage label had Whistl on it but it was delivered by Royal Mail.
    There are some good ideas on using the pad in the latest club magazine
    Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post

Somewhere amid the mess in my office/craftroom!
    Post Thanks / Like

Mine arrived this morning, also by Royal Mail. Can't remember what it said on the packet. Looks pretty good, though I too would have preferred the sentiments to have been on a white background. Anywhoo, I am sure they will come in useful for the fluffits/woofits. I will probably end up using the sentiments inside the cards. I am a wee bit mean in that I usually add a stamped sentiment and nothing else. I know many add an extra sheet inside their cards, but as they only charge £1, I see no point in wasting money. Probably better for the environment anyway as I would have used DS tape to stick it down.

Roz
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side.

https://rozneedlesandhooks.wordpress.com/ My Blog

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by catlady View Post
    Mine arrived this morning as well. The postage label had Whistl on it but it was delivered by Royal Mail.
    There are some good ideas on using the pad in the latest club magazine

Thanks for pointing that out. I skimmed through the magazine and missed that.