Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: "Kanban has gone into Administration"

Post Thanks / Like

Default "Kanban has gone into Administration"

From
    Card Creations
    "Morning all. Some might already know this but most won't, it's with great sadness & heartbreak that i have to let everyone know that Kanban has gone into Administration, times are tough for many business at the moment and unfortunately this has effected Kanban, both Karen & Keith have done everything possible to ensure this did not happen but there comes a time when you know you are battling against a brick wall. This just isn't a "craft" company to me, Kanban started my crafting "careen", Kanban was the very 1st craft product I seen the very 1st time I seen a craft show. So quite littally they started me on the road to where I am now. My highlight so far was to be apart of the Kanban DT group and to be apart of the family. I have met many good friends in the DT aswell as Karen herself. I myself like all the DT is absolutely gutted but like I said everything that could be done to prevent this happening was done. I have many many Kanban collections and you will contine to see many more samples in coming months. I behalf of myself, the DT & every Kanban fan, thank you to Karen & Keith for everything they have done."
    Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

What a shame - some of their kits ere brilliant in the early days.
    Sadly everyone is feeling the pinch and spending on hobbies and leisure are bound to be the first things people cut back on.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm really sorry to hear this. Kanban have been a part of crafting for many people for years. I wish you all well.

Post Thanks / Like

What a shame,I wish them wll.
    You don't have to be as mad as a box of frogs to be here but it helps:mysmilie_13:

Post Thanks / Like

I'm so sorry, I thought with it being on C&C it would be ok.

Post Thanks / Like

If it's in administration, it's not all over, it may well be able to resurrect itself.

Post Thanks / Like

Awwwwww, this is sad. x

craftycat Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Dips View Post
    If it's in administration, it's not all over, it may well be able to resurrect itself.
    Unfortunately this has been an ongoing problem for Kanban (as I understand it) so things really don't look good this time. What a shame, I like lots of Kanban stuff and the quality is excellent .

Post Thanks / Like

Default "Kanban has gone into Administration"

Don't think so Dips I read in the paper that the company that bailed them out last time have basically asked for the loan back, so business can't be good, sad for the staff all round

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry to hear this news I will miss the kits thought the kis were more with it and after opening the new web site & digi site i assume they were doing well.