Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: New dies from China

Post Thanks / Like

My dies from china ordered on the 15th Feb arrived today
    Seen some more dies from another seller I like too but delivery is nearly two months
    Will see if another seller has them
    You don't have to be as mad as a box of frogs to be here but it helps:mysmilie_13:

Somewhere amid the mess in my office/craftroom!
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Deefersmum View Post
    I like buttons! I have a huge bag to prove it!

I have all these ideas, but then start rethinking things because I don't want to put buttons on cards for children (in case the little blighters swallow them, stick them in their ear, up their nose etc).
    Meeee toooo, bought loads of wooden ones with lovely designs on them from The Works over the last couple of years. :)

Roz
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side.

https://rozneedlesandhooks.wordpress.com/ My Blog

Post Thanks / Like

Well. more dies winging their way my way. Including a set of emogies. Thought they would be good for my all our grandsons birthdays. Just need to check what each one means as I don't want to put anything rude on their cards!. Also just to add to the mix. there are some different dies on ebay USA-ie nos. 172553894041 & 162415266845 (sorry don't know how to do a link). Anyone bought off ebay USA? Need to find out if I can log on with my UK details or have to create a new account. Sorry ladies if this post costs you money!
    Happy crafting
    Lin

Essex to the left, London to the right and Kent straight ahead!
    Post Thanks / Like

Wayyyy tooo late for apologies Linnick !
    Now £9 poorer as I've ordered a set of sewing dies, an alarm clock, a guitar and a set of luggage tag dies! Will probably have forgotten what I ordered by the time they arrive though!!!

Post Thanks / Like

I ordered a little cardboard desk organiser, might be good for scissors and gluey type things.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by linnick View Post
    Anyone bought off ebay USA? Need to find out if I can log on with my UK details or have to create a new account.
    Yes, I have. You just log in as normal and do everything else as normal. The only difference is that PayPal will take the money off you in dollars (it will do the conversion so you don't even need to worry about that).

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you Purple Penny. I think I'll have to buy a few just to test the waters for everyone else of course!
    Lin

Essex to the left, London to the right and Kent straight ahead!
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Julie View Post
    I ordered a little cardboard desk organiser, might be good for scissors and gluey type things.
    Where from please?

Post Thanks / Like

I've ordered stuff (dies) from ebay via China or Hon Kong with USA prices and its just as PP says linnick, still cheap - no commission or anything like that they just convert the dollars to pounds on paypal (it tells you they're doing this).
    Last edited by Jacksmissis; 04-03-2017 at 08:29 AM.
    Two and two make four...........but now and then they add up to three and occasionally, just occasionally its five !

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EssexAnne View Post
    Where from please?
    Item number 172474638723. Probably a load of tat but worth a punt at £1.42 although somehow I managed to pay in Canadian dollars !

Also just bought Rooster and Pineapple dies.
    Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post