Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: New Die cutting Machine?

Post Thanks / Like

Gosh ladies, we could run our own shop with all the stuff we no longer use - sometimes it really is like Dax says in that you just don't 'Gel' with something, and in another Mums hands it probably be ace purchase!
    Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post

Two and two make four...........but now and then they add up to three and occasionally, just occasionally its five !

Somewhere amid the mess in my office/craftroom!
    Post Thanks / Like

It would be a very boring world if we all liked the same Dax. Not only that, but C & C/Hochy/etc wouldn't be able to flog so many different items that do roughly the same thing. All those pens, ink pads, pencils, sprays, etc. Then there are the dies, must be running into millions of those.

I have squillions of rubber stamps. Eight boxes full, plus lots that are still without a home. Some foam backed ones I bought from QVC years ago live in a drawer, and I have a couple of folders I bought from Joanna Sheen half a lifetime ago with quite a lot of stamps in them. Loads have gone down to the fluffit/woofit shop.

There are six slightly longer than A4 drawers in my filing cabinet thingie full of dies. Some that I no longer cared for went down to the fluffit/woofits a year or two back as well. Maybe when the shop opens again I ought to have another sort out. No good doing it yet as I know I would have second thoughts . That happened with some of the books, so no point tempting fate for a while.

Roz
    Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side.

https://rozneedlesandhooks.wordpress.com/ My Blog

Post Thanks / Like

I bought some dies a couple of months back, haven’t used them yet. Decided to use them today but can’t find them anywhere! Despite buying the new storage drawers & shelves, everything is still in a right mess.

Post Thanks / Like

Well that makes two of us then chuck. It has become a standing joke at Walters Towers that tomorrow I will find what I was looking for today.

Roz

Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by RozMinis View Post
    Well that makes two of us then chuck. It has become a standing joke at Walters Towers that tomorrow I will find what I was looking for today.

Roz
    Funny you should say that... I looked in loads more places today and finally found them... along with some pens I spent hours last week looking for.
    Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Just remembered something else I found: I deliberately bought two sets of the same foliage dies, so that I can cut out twice as much in one go. Today I found that I already had a set - so now I have three!
    Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by RozMinis View Post
    Tomorrow I will find what I was looking for today.

Roz
    You know Roz, I really, really like that - it could apply to all sorts of situations
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Two and two make four...........but now and then they add up to three and occasionally, just occasionally its five !

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mitzi View Post
    Just remembered something else I found: I deliberately bought two sets of the same foliage dies, so that I can cut out twice as much in one go. Today I found that I already had a set - so now I have three!
    Been there done that
    I am always loosing things, my glasses ,my phone my door keys
    My marbles
    The first 3 always turn up after I’ve turned the air blue searching for ages
    I swear someone moves things and puts them back when I’m not looking
    Well that’s my excuse anyway
    Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post

You don't have to be as mad as a box of frogs to be here but it helps:mysmilie_13:

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mitzi View Post
    Mwhahahahaha............... rolls around floor laughing. ;)

Roz

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Little Jan View Post
    Been there done that
    I am always loosing things, my glasses ,my phone my door keys
    My marbles
    The first 3 always turn up after I’ve turned the air blue searching for ages
    I swear someone moves things and puts them back when I’m not looking
    Well that’s my excuse anyway
    But, but, but it is true. I know, I am an expert. It happens so often it must be true. Especially as I know exactly where said item should be, and will be when it wishes to be found again. My mum always used to say that things will turn up when they are hungry. I usually find it is when I have driven myself dizzy. Naughty little beggars, especially that dratted chart and its destructions. Turned out I didn't even need it as by the time it turned up I had done my own thing.

Which reminds me, I am s'posed to be looking for the destructions on YouTube for the Colonial Knot. The ones I have in various books do not make sense, but if I see how it is done in action, then I should be able to see if I am doing what I think the destructions mean. If not, then I will carry on doing whatever it is my way. :)

Roz