Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Create and Craft 11th Birthday Celebrations - predictions

Post Thanks / Like

Default Create and Craft 11th Birthday Celebrations - predictions

Tongue in cheek thread!

My predictions for the 'big' birthday celebrations are...

Hunkydory huge kit featuring 'cute' children/animals/humans/poetry - a must have item for any crafter!

Crafters Companion CDs/'luxury' card collection - featuring 'cute' children/animals/humans - a must have item for any crafter!

MCS CDs that are a must for any crafter!

Tattered Lace bundle for 100s of £s - a considered purchase but a must have item for any crafter!

Spellbinders - great value bundle - a must have for any crafter!

Tonic - new and innovative dies - a must have item to add to your die collection!

Too cynical? Just a bit fed up with the lack of variety really, but there you go, I won't get too excited..............xx
    Likes 9 Member(s) liked this post

http://www.flickr.com/photos/fenpeper/

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Fenpeper View Post
    Tongue in cheek thread!

My predictions for the 'big' birthday celebrations are...

Hunkydory huge kit featuring 'cute' children/animals/humans/poetry - a must have item for any crafter!

Crafters Companion CDs/'luxury' card collection - featuring 'cute' children/animals/humans - a must have item for any crafter!

MCS CDs that are a must for any crafter!

Tattered Lace bundle for 100s of £s - a considered purchase but a must have item for any crafter!

Spellbinders - great value bundle - a must have for any crafter!

Tonic - new and innovative dies - a must have item to add to your die collection!

Too cynical? Just a bit fed up with the lack of variety really, but there you go, I won't get too excited..............xx
    I think you ought to appear on one of the telly quiz shows because you certainly have all the answers :mysmilie_471:

P.S. Oh yes and you forgot to add that you get 10%, 20% and even 30% off if you belong to the CLUB, but if you have been buying from them since 2003 and have decided not to join the CLUB you are screwed.
    Likes 6 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, I like to think of it as I can get more for my money.................umm, no. x Buy somewhere else and get more for your money! xx
    Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post

http://www.flickr.com/photos/fenpeper/

Post Thanks / Like

Laydeez, Laydeez.............Thank you so much for the heads up BUT neither of you have remembered the "Sexi-Flexi-Baskets", now then, I can buy everything and have it in an SFB.....................
    Likes 6 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

You forgot the gold and silver mirror board frames. It wouldn't be a celebration without them being on offer!

Fiona
    Likes 7 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jacksmissis View Post
    Laydeez, Laydeez.............Thank you so much for the heads up BUT neither of you have remembered the "Sexi-Flexi-Baskets", now then, I can buy everything and have it in an SFB.....................
    Yes and land up in debt for several months because it all adds up you know - duh!
    Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by FifiMo View Post
    You forgot the gold and silver mirror board frames. It wouldn't be a celebration without them being on offer!

Fiona
    And don't forget the bliddy glitter frames :mysmilie_458:

Somewhere amid the mess in my office/craftroom!
    Post Thanks / Like

Fill you boots............ that is one of Nigel's favourite terms. The only thing filling my boots will be my feet. Nah, will buy elsewhere if I want anything. At least that way I can have a good think first, as in do I actually want it, and if so will I actually use it.

Roz
    Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post

Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side.

https://rozneedlesandhooks.wordpress.com/ My Blog

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Deefersmum View Post
    Yes and land up in debt for several months because it all adds up you know - duh!

Yep - why be in debt for one month, when you can be in debt for three?

Post Thanks / Like

Now don't forget to check out your baskets because people ordering on the phone can pinch it out of your basket and if you have to keep checking out in case someone pinches your item we'll get more postage off you, because you'll have to do lots of separate orders.
    Likes 8 Member(s) liked this post

"Many will walk in and out of your life,
    But only true friends will leave paw prints in your heart."

Those who believe a dog has no soul have never looked in the eyes of a German Shepherd.