Thread: Dean Wilson

Post Thanks / Like

Default Dean Wilson

Just watched C&C and Dean kept holding his side and wincing . Has he had an accident and fractured a rib?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by catlady View Post
    Just watched C&C and Dean kept holding his side and wincing . Has he had an accident and fractured a rib?
    I haven’t seen him for ages but I used to hold my side and do a lot of wincing when I used to watch Create and Craft.
    Likes 11 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Yes he had broke a rib I don’t know how.

He wasn’t helping himself though, he was doing Monday Morning Madness on his own, doing his normal joking around, he made him self laugh. And kept catching his rib

Post Thanks / Like

Poor Dean. Glad he can make himself laugh because he doesn’t make me laugh!
    Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post

Somewhere amid the mess in my office/craftroom!
    Post Thanks / Like

Doesn't make me laugh either, but then neither does that Andy wotshisface on Hochy either. Both are complete prats, and tnhat is coming from someone who used to idolise Dean.

Roz
    Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side.

https://rozneedlesandhooks.wordpress.com/ My Blog

Post Thanks / Like

I too used to enjoy watching Dean but since they've shortened the show times its like he's on fast forward all the time & I can't hear him so don't bother. I like Adam on Hochy but can't be doing with Yianiss anymore he seems to be in permanent grovel mode "genuinely" "not just saying this" !!
    Two and two make four...........but now and then they add up to three and occasionally, just occasionally its five !

Somewhere amid the mess in my office/craftroom!
    Post Thanks / Like

Funny thing is I have watched Yianiss on YouTube with Katrina from Rowandean and he hasn't been too bad. Of course I have fast forwarded through the selly stuff, just watched Katrina doing her stuff. :)

Roz
    Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side.

https://rozneedlesandhooks.wordpress.com/ My Blog